Monday, May 25, 2015

Ten Summer Lipstick Essentials

If I had to choose just one make-up item to use for ever and ever it would be lipstick. You can change your look so drastically with just a quick swipe of color. Best of all, if you're in a hurry, you can still look put together with the addition of some lipstick.
I'm a drugstore make-up type of girl. I don't gravitate toward expensive brands and I find that some of my favorite long-lasting colors are the most inexpensive.
Don't get me wrong. There is something to be said about the high end products. I have a MAC, Stila and Laura Gellar in my collection - but I don't reach for those nearly as often as I reach for my NYX, Cover Girl or Essence colors.

With the warmer months upon us, it's time to start having fun with brighter colors. Here are a few of my favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment